In the Blog:
- Being a business owner for more than twenty years, Leigh has learned time and again the importance of word-of-mouth marketing, and today she shares her top 5 things a business can do to earn it.
- What business referrals are and why they matter to your business.
- Don't just think about the transaction when you work with your clients. Think about their EXPERIENCE when they work with you.
- Clients, friends and colleagues should be rewarded for every business referral. (Be sure it is industry appropriate.)
- If you want more referrals and reviews, make it easy for clients to refer and review you.
- Ready to see what business coaching with Certified High-Performance Coach Leigh Wilson is like? Sign up for your FREE one-on-one strategy session now.
Whether you are just starting your business, growing your business or starting your fifth business, referrals are critical for its success. Being one of the most trusted forms of marketing,...